Friday 30 November 2012

DIY: Turn a big T-shirt into a fashionable shirt.


      I saw this Superman's shirt while surfing in the internet. I found that it's pretty easy to make it. I try to make it with my big black T-Shirt that I found in my closet.
      I just cut the unwanted section. Haha ! But, it turn out to be pretty nice. Haha ! Let see the photo.

First attempt. LOL. Ignore my face. I just woke up that time. That's my lazy face. I'm getting chubier. Oh no!!!  (x0x)



Okay, let me show you how to do it. It's very simple.


What you need....

The ingredient is....lol.

You only need..........
1. Big T-Shirt
2.Scissor
 Ow, if you want to make it more neat you may need a needle & thread.



Lets started...


Just cut the section that I have mark in the picture below (black line). It's up to you whether you want to follow the measurement or not. It's only a suggestion. Actually, it depends on the size of the T-Shirt. But, for the lower part, I don't have any suggestion.Ow, to make it more neat you can sew the edge side. 


After you cut it, your shirt should look like the picture below. Then, you're done ! 


It's up to you, whether you want to wear tank top inside or not. But, I suggested you to wear tank top. If you want to look sexier, then, nevermind. (^__^)

Let me show you my second attempt..

This is my second attempt. I think this is nicer than the black one.


So, that's all. I'll post more DIY post. I'm doing more DIY experiment now. Haha !

Bye (n__n)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment