Monday 31 December 2012

Natural Mask: For Eyes

Beautiful eyes !

Hi Guys !
Today, I'm going to post about natural mask. I really like natural mask because it's inexpensive & it don't cause any negative effect to my skin.

Nowadays, my eyes always feel tired. It's because, I don't have enough rest. Watch movies until dawn. Yea, that's my activity during my school holidays.
I need to make my eyes fresh before school start. So that, I don't look like Garfield when school start. Lol.

I'm using a potato to make my eyes fresh. Let me tell you how I do it.

I love her eyes !


What you need?

A potato.

How to do it?

1. Cut the potato into half.
2. Blend the potato until it's smooth.
3. Put the potato into the refrigerator for 20 minutes (Until it is chill).
4. Lastly, your potato eye mask is ready to be use. Apply it under & around your eyes. Left it for 20-30 minutes & rinse it off.


This potato's mask really make my eyes fresh. I love it. My eyes feel really great after I rinse the mask off.

That's all. Bye ! 
xoxo lots of love !

1 comment:

  1. great tutorial :D green tea also works well for under eyes :D

    xo; L&M
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete