Sunday 24 March 2013

DIY: Make Your Own Lip Gloss






Hi Lovelies ! :)
Hohoho. Finally, I managed to update my blog.  ^__^
Feel a bit sleepy. Last night, I went to the Gala Night at my school. It was fun. Thanks to Madam Roslim for giving us the tickets. It was a great night. Happy memories ! 

Okay, I'm going to show you how to make your own lip gloss. It's very easy & the ingredients is simple too. So, let's get started.


What you need...????


1. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
- I bought mine for RM 4.50.

2. Food Coloring.
- I use the red one.

3. Small Spoon or Lab Spatula

4. Lemon Paste
- This is for the fragrance. I choose lemon because I like the smell of the lemon. Well, you can choose other food base fragrance.

5. A Bowl

How To Do It...????

1. First, scoop the Vaseline Petroleum Jelly to the bowl.

2. Then, pour a few drop of the food coloring & the lemon paste to the Vaseline petroleum jelly.


3. Lastly, stir the mixture & you're done. You can put it inside the tin box.

It's easy, right? It is very fun to make it. Sorry for my 'bad english'. *bows* xD 
See you in the next post.
Thank you for reading. ^__^

I'm done !

This will moisturize your lip too.

No comments:

Post a Comment