Monday 28 October 2013

D.I.Y (RECIPE): Soybean Milk (Easy & simple)

Hi guys !Onion Head Emoticons 16
How are you? Hope all of you are fine & happy. Onion Head Emoticons 25
I just finished my exams last week. Oh yeaaa ! And now I'm sexy, free & single.Onion Head Emoticons 1Kidding !
This Friday, I'll be going for my class trip. I'm soooo very, veryyy excited !Onion Head Emoticons 4 Yep, I get excited easily.

Okay, enough with that. Now, I'm going to show you the soybean milk recipe. It is very easy & simple. My mum taught me to make it months ago.

My soybean milk. :3



WHAT YOU NEED...?

1. 500g Soya Bean.
2. 3 litre of water. ( I use 1.5litre to make it milkier)
3. Sugar. (Depend on you.)

LETS GET STARTED.. ^_^

1. Soak the Soy bean in water for 7-8 hours or overnight.

2. Blend the soy bean with 3litre of water.

It'll look like this after you blend it. ;)
 3. Then, wring the soy bean that you've blend & take the liquid.
 4.Boil the soy bean milk with sugar. Make sure that you don't make it too sweet. Finally, you're done !


Ta-da !
So, that's it. Easy & simple, right?
If you have any question, just ask in the comment section.
Thank you for reading. Bye !Onion Head Emoticons 33

No comments:

Post a Comment