Friday 27 September 2013

DIY: EASY BOW BRACELET

Me.. :3



Can you see my expensive bow bracelet? Kekeke. Kidding. :P

Hello guys !Wan Wan Emoticons 7
It have been ages since I last update my DIY's blog. I don't have any new idea.Wan Wan Emoticons 21 Let me clean my dusty blog with this DIY.Wan Wan Emoticons 46
Today's DIY is an easy bow bracelet. The bracelet that I wore in the photo above. So, lets get started..


What You need...?


1. Needle, thread & scissors

2.Button

3.Ribbons
4.Spring press stud

5.Glue

How to do it..?


You can use the measuring tape. :)
 1. First, measure the diameter of your wrist.


2.Then cut the ribbon according to your wrist measurement.


You can glue it too.
3.Next, sew the spring press stud on both end of the ribbon & leave it aside.


4. Cut another 2 ribbons with different length.

It should look like this.

5. Fold the ribbons & sew it.

Like this..

6. Combine both of the ribbons & sew it.



7.Glue the button on the ribbons. Your bow is ready. ^_^


8.Finally, take the ribbon that you've cut & sew the spring stud on, Glue the bow on one end of the ribbon.      Then, your bracelet is ready !Wan Wan Emoticons 13


Mine.. :3
Ignore.. xD

That's it. Easy right? Another DIY coming soon.Wan Wan Emoticons 4 I need to buy the material for it. Wait for it.
If you have any question just ask me on the comment.
Bye! Thank you for reading.Wan Wan Emoticons 14 Do leave your comment.Wan Wan Emoticons 30



No comments:

Post a Comment