Friday 19 July 2013

D.I.Y: SEASHELLS HEADBANDS


Hi peeps ! Onion Head Emoticons 16
My July test will be next week & still relaxing while updating my blog.Onion Head Emoticons 30
Haha ! Kidding ! Actually, I just finished my revision. My brain need to rest for a while.Onion Head Emoticons 22 Good luck, Gwen !
Okay, today I'm going to show you how to make a seashells headband. It's very, very easy. So, lets begin. Onion Head Emoticons 39


You will need..



1. Glue
2. Plain headband
3.Seashells

How to do it...

Just glue the seashells on the headband & wait till the glue is dry.
Then you're done ! ;)
Mine ! :3

It's a bit untidy. T__T

Ignore.. xD



It's very easy, right? I told you. xD I know you don't need this tutorial. Onion Head Emoticons 35 Well, I just wanna share it.Onion Head Emoticons 34
By the way, thank you for reading.Onion Head Emoticons 42
Bye !Onion Head Emoticons 33






No comments:

Post a Comment