Saturday 6 July 2013

D.I.Y: T-Shirt To Tank Top


Hi guys !
It's D.I.Y's time ! ^__^
Today, I'm going to show you how to make a tank top out of a t-shirt. It's kinda easy & you don't need to sew it. But, if you want to make it more neat, you'll need to sew it. 
This is how it looks like.. ;)

Back view...

You'll need..

1. A scissor.
2. A t-shirt

Let's get started..


1. Firstly, cut the neck 2 cm from its end. (Refer the photo)
2. Then, cut the hand 2 cm from the line. (Refer the photo)

3. Lastly, cut the t-shirt 5 cm from the bottom. It depends on you t-shirt size too. Then you're done !

This is mine. xD Hidding my  beautiful  dark face. Huh ! I hate sport's day. :(

You can wear it to gym too.
Don't forget to wear a tube inside. ^__^

Laughing.. xD







No comments:

Post a Comment