Friday 7 June 2013

D.I.Y: HEART_SHAPED EARPHONE JACK

Hi guys ! ^__^
Another idea for D.I.Y. 
Yesterday, after updating my blog, DREAM MAKER, I turn off my laptop & lay down on my bed. Suddenly, something knock my super spontaneous mind. . So, I got up & take my craft box.
Few minutes after that I got my Heart-shaped Earphone jack.
It's very easy & it takes less than 10 minutes to do it. Let me show you on how to do it.
I'm done ! <3



Firstly, you'll need:

1. Glue
2. Scissor
3. Felt
4. Broken earphone



Let's get started..

1. Separate the plug from the earphone (wire????) & leave it aside.
Is this plug? xD I don't know what's the name.

It' should look like this

2. Make 2 heart shapes by using the felt.
The size must be the same. ;)

3. Take the plug & glue the heart shape on it. Wait till the glue dry. Then you're done !
This is mine. xD
Taaa..daaa.. ^__^
Thank you for reading. ^__^

p/s: Will be posting another diy soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment